Friday, October 8, 2021

Insex - Cow Test



I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
None. None. None. None. Arrogant cow femboy fantasizing about a bully boy while milking with a huge dildo in chastity and cowgirl - Mikki A.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
Format: avi
Duration: 25:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1740kbps
Audio: 125kbps





File size: 354.2 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Jaime Rodriquez

Release Year: 2021 Studio: BrutalTops Models: Jaime Rodriquez Genres: Anal Sex , Oral Sex , Condom , Gay , Bdsm Video language: ...